How do I add / edit / delete 'filters' in the Tagalys dashboard?
- Login to your Tagalys dashboard.
- Click on 'Filters' from the left panel.
- Click on 'New' to add a filter to the front-end.
- Choose the desired filter from the drop-down list and enter the filter name and position. If you do not find your desired filter option on the list, please refer to this article to enable them.
- To edit an existing filter, click on the edit icon to change the filter name, position, and sort order of filter tags.
- To delete an existing filter, click on the icon shown below.