'Clone Sequence' enables merchants to instantly duplicate Sequences with similar conditions while merchandising in a Category, Collection or a 'Global Sort Option' (GSO).
To clone a Sequence, follow the steps below:
- Once you have identified the Category or Collection you want to merchandise, create your first Sequence by clicking on the '+ Sequence' icon.
- Select the conditions you require. For instance, in the image below, we have selected the 'Product Type' 'Tops', while the 'Color' is set to 'Black.'
- Use the 'Clone Sequence' icon as highlighted in the image below
- The cloned Sequence will now appear as a pop-up with the same conditions and you can make edits to the Sequence.
- In the image below, Sequence 2 is the 'Cloned Sequence', where the 'Color' condition is cloned from Sequence 1, and the product type is changed to 'Dresses'.
To read further on 'Why must I use 'Clone Sequence' in Tagalys?' click here.