In case any of your T-Score Boost has expired you can use one of the following methods to re-use it.
Editing an expired T-Score Boost.
Deleting the expired T-Score Boost to create a new one.
Editing an expired T-Score Boost:
Go to settings on the left-hand side of the dashboard and click on T-Score Boost
- Click on the edit icon located on the right-hand side of the expired boost
Rename the T-Score Boost if required
- Pick the conditions according to your requirement
- Select step-3 and set the T-Score Boost value according to your requirement
- Select the new date range for your expired T-Score Boost and click on save
- A new T-Score Boost is activated
Deleting An expired T-Score Boost to create a new one
To delete an expired T-Score Boost, click on the three dots to the right-hand side of the edit icon.