You can remove selected products by editing an existing Smart Category or while creating a new Smart Category. For Categories created on the platform, you can Demote products to the bottom of the listing page.
- Go to View All categories and click on the 'Edit' button of the Smart Category you want to remove products from.
- Click on the 'Curate' button on the right.
- You can remove products by clicking on the 'Remove' button which will be visible when you hover over the product.
- You can also select multiple products and remove them in one action by clicking on the 'Remove' button which will be visible after selecting a product.
- Once you have removed the selected products, click on 'Done' and proceed with the next steps in creating a category. (Hyperlink to be added) You can view all the removed products on the right panel.
- When you click on the arrow button, the 'Removed Products' window expands, where you can view all the products removed from the Category.