The 'Drag and Drop' feature known as 'Visual Merchandising' or 'Curation' in Tagalys enables you to visually merchandise products based on product attributes, such as SKUs, product IDs, style etc., while it can be further curated by using filters such as color, discount price, product type, collections, etc.
For e.g., If you want to pin products to the top of a Category or Collection, you could follow the steps below.
- Click on the 'edit' icon of the category or Collections in the Tagalys dashboard.
- Click on the 'Curate' tab on the right-hand side of the page.
- You can manually pin individual products that you want to select to curate by clicking on the 'Tick' icon.
- Use the 'Drag and Drop' curate icon to drag a product image and place it to the position desired within the Category or Collection.
- You will now see the product placed in the desired position.
- Click on the 'Done' icon.
- You will now see the two rows '8 products' pinned at the top of the Category or Collection.
To read a use case around the 'Drag and Drop' curation option, click the link.