Availability of size is critical, especially for the fashion industry. Once a visitor clicks on the product inside a Category | Collection and visits the product detail page, they bounce off the page if there are limited size options available.
This condition allows merchants to merchandise a Category | Collection to include, exclude, promote or demote products with a specific number of sizes available.
The 'Size Count' option will be available for merchandising category|collection, recommendations, and search results.
For example, while creating a sequence within a Category | Collection, you can now refine the sequence by 'Size Count'.
- Click on the 'Edit' sequence button.
- Under the 'Refine Sequence' section, select the 'Size Count' condition to refine the sequence.
- You will be able to include or exclude products within the sequence based on the different conditions available.
- In this example, we are including products that have 3 or more sizes available.
For example, if you want to promote products with 5 or more sizes you can follow the steps below:
- In the “sort products” section of the merchandise category|collection page, click on the “Add boost” option.
- Click on 'Local Boost'
- Select the condition “size count”.
- Select the “greater than or equal to” option and set the limit as 5.
- Proceed to set the desired boost score and click on “Save”.
- The boost can be activated or deactivated with the help of the toggle.
Currently, only “Size Count” is available for merchandising. If you would require any other attribute like "Colour Count" to be made available please contact support.