The below example is based on a Shopify store.
- Click on the 'Create Smart Collections' icon under 'Collections' on the left panel of the Tagalys dashboard.
- Name the collection and in the 'Find Products' section, select the conditions Product ID or SKU.
- Enter the product ID's (maximum of 1000) or click on 'choose products' to select a set of products.
- Select one or many products and click on 'Select Products' and then click on done.
- The selected products are now added to the find products sections. Sort products as per your requirements and then click on 'Save and Publish' for the collection to be activated.
- To create a 'Smart Widget', click on 'Smart Widget' under 'Recommendations' and click on 'New' and the follow the same steps above.