The feature allows merchants to 'Activate' or 'Deactivate' one, multiple, or all published Collections for merchandising directly from the Tagalys Dashboard.
To 'Activate' or 'Deactivate' one or multiple selected Collections:
- Choose the Collections you want to activate by selecting them
- Click on the drop-down menu and select to 'Activate merchandising' or 'Deactivate merchandising'.
The image below is taken from a demo store and depicts the 'Activation' of multiple selected published Collections.
To 'Activate' or 'Deactivate' ALL Collections:
- To 'Activate' or 'Deactivate' all Collections, click on the downward arrow on the left-hand side of the screen, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Choose 'Select All,' to choose all the published Collections to be merchandised.
- After selection, choose whether to 'Activate merchandising' or 'Deactivate merchandising' for all Collections.
To 'Save And Activate' a collection from the merchandising edit page:
- To 'Save and Activate' a Collection after merchandising it, click on the 'Save And Activate' button on the top right.
To read further on how you can auto-activate all future Collections from the Tagalys Dashboard, click here.