Here are the steps to configure attributes and its values for Search.
- Click on 'Search Accuracy' from the left menu on the dashboard.
- You can choose to exclude any Attribute from the Search index. Simply click on the toggle button next to the Attribute to make it Non-Searchable.
- To include or exclude specific tags of an Attribute for Search, click on the 'Configure Searchable Tags' button.
- You can choose the Tags you wish to include in the Search Results. The tags which are unchecked will not be considered for Search. Once you have set your preference, click on the Save button.
- The time taken to update these changes will depend on the size of your Product Catalog.
Please contact Tagalys support if you require any further clarification.