Merchants can evaluate product performance across the store to analyze how their store visitors interact with products online.
Configurable product metrics are available for each product at the Store Level. 30-day product metrics are available by default. Merchants can request 2 additional metrics if this is part of the subscription plan. For example, you could request for 7, 14 & 30-day durations to be used to segment the product data for each of the metrics. Store metrics are calculated separately by Tagalys and activated only upon request.
Some of the metrics are listed below and available for product analysis & merchandising (Boosting, Sorting, Refining etc.,)
- Product Views: Total views on the product.
- Add to cart: The absolute number of units added to the cart by visitors.
- Units Sold: Total units sold across one or more orders.
- Revenue: Total revenue generated.
- Click-Through Rate: Ratio of unique visitors who viewed one or more products and unique visitors who visited the eCommerce store.
- Conversion rate: Ratio of unique visitors who placed an order and the unique visitors who visited the eCommerce store.
- Orders: Total orders placed from store. A visitor could add multiple units to a single order.
- Cart to buy Conversion: Ratio of the total units bought and the total products added to cart.
- Revenue per view: Ratio of revenue generated and the products viewed.
- Revenue per visitor: Ratio of revenue generated and total unique visitors.
- Unique add to carts: Number of unique visitors who added one or more products to cart.
- Unique orders: Number of unique visitors who placed one or more orders.
- Unique Product Views: Number of unique visitors who viewed one or more products.
- View to Buy conversion: Ratio of unique visitors who viewed one or more products and the units sold.
- View to Cart conversion: Ratio of unique visitors who viewed one or more products and the products added to cart.
If you have a request for additional metrics that are not covered here, please send a request using this link as part of a feature request.