Tagalys smart collections provide merchants with the ability to create collections instantly using a visually intuitive interface that's ideal for Shopify merchants. The products included or excluded in the collections can be controlled using tags (from Shopify) and data from analytics (from Tagalys). This also gives you the ability to define automated product sorting using data to improve performance.
These collections are created and merchandised in the Tagalys dashboard and transferred to Shopify. The front end is rendered by Shopify for SEO and performance requirements.
Intuitive dashboard interface: While creating a collection in Shopify, information like price, engagement metrics, etc. are not visible upfront.
Conditions filtered automatically: Unlike Shopify, when a condition is applied, the tags are automatically filtered to match the existing conditions.For example, when the product type "Trousers" is selected, tags like 'Neck', 'Sleeve', 'Sweater Type', etc. are automatically removed.
Product tile with engagement metrics: The interface at the Tagalys dashboard gives you a comprehensive preview of Product information. The product tile carries a large and clear image of the product along with engagement metrics.
Define using Product ID / SKU: The Tagalys Smart collection can be defined using conditions like SKUs or Product IDs, where specific products can be added to the collection using a readily available SKU / Product ID list.
Creating collections using dynamic conditions: Unlike Shopify, Smart collections offer you the flexibility to choose from a wide range of conditions based on the data derived from the product catalogue and data from analytics.
- Using information from the product: The product tags from Shopify are transferred to Tagalys and can be used as a condition to create a collection.
- Using data from analytics: You can now define a collection using data from analytics. Engagement metrics like 'Unique add to cart', 'Unique product views', 'Revenue', etc. can be used as a condition to find products that can be included or excluded from a collection. These metrics, also called configurable product metrics can be set up based on your preferences.
You can choose the engagement/configurable metrics of your choice and can also select the date range of these metrics. To learn more about advanced product metrics, click here.
- Easy search functionality to find and pin products: In a Tagalys Smart Collection, you can pin products using the curate panel and also search for products from within the collection or across the catalogue (If pre-merchandising).
- Conditions to include/exclude products from Collections: In Tagalys, you can use conditions to find products to be included or excluded from a collection. For example, when creating a New Arrivals collection, you may like to exclude products that are on a discount.
- Using meta fields to create Smart Collections: Unlike Shopify, in Tagalys merchants can use meta fields from their Shopify admin store as a condition to find products when creating a Smart Collection.