To create a new GSO, please follow the below steps.
- On your Dashboard, click on Global Sort Options and click on ‘New’ on the top right corner
- Enter a suitable title to your GSO based on your requirement
- You can either select a particular 'field' or create a 'sequence' and set it as the GSO.
- The common 'Field' options available are Introduced At, Sale Price, Discount Percentage, Product Views, Add to Carts, Buys, Revenue, Inventory, etc. You can also include internal fields like margin, unique visitors, etc., provided it is synced to Tagalys.
- Sequencing allows you to create unique sort orders for multiple sets of products based on the platform attributes (Categories, Product Types, Color. etc) and store engagement data (Example: Introduced At, Inventory, Product Views, Buys, Revenue, etc). To know more about Sequence sorting, click here.
- Once the sort order is created, click on Save.
You can change the default sort order to your new GSO and apply this to existing categories. You can also use the same GSO to apply for when you create new categories.
- To make it the default sort order, click on 'Set as Default'
To know more about applying a Global Sort Option, click here.