Any changes you make on the product from the eCommerce platform can be synced to Tagalys directly from the Tagalys Dashboard.
The below screenshots are taken from a test Shopify store.
- Login to your Tagalys Dashboard and click on 'View All' under Collections or Categories.
- Choose the Category or Collection you want to sync and click on 'Edit'.
- Click on the Sync button, next to the 'Save/Cancel' buttons on the top right corner of the page.
- Once you click on 'Sync', all the products in the selected Category or Collection will be synced to Tagalys.
- After the sync is completed, a message stating the status of the sync will be displayed on top of the page.
You can also trigger a Manual Full Sync or Sync selected products from the Tagalys Dashboard.