A Global Boost (T-score) is used to promote or demote products across multiple Categories and Collections based on their product attributes almost instantly. If you want to create a Global Boost (T-score), follow the steps below:
- Click on the 'Global T-score Boosts (GTB)' icon in the Tagalys Dashboard.
- Click on '+New' to create a New T-score Boost.
- In 'Step 1' you can name the 'T-score Boost,' to identify it better. Here, in this example, we have named it 'White Boost for Dresses.'
In 'Step 2' you can select 'Choose products via conditions' and set the product attributes accordingly. In this instance, we have selected the condition 'Color' to 'Match any' 'White' product. And we have selected another condition 'Product Type' to 'Match Any' 'Dresses.'
- In 'Step 3' 'Modify the T-score of the products that match the selected conditions' by choosing the boost value you wish to give. In this instance, we have selected a boost value of 300.
- Click on the 'Apply boost for the following time period' tab.
- You can now choose to schedule the boost to be active for a selected time frame as per pre-set conditions or through customized scheduling.
- Click on the 'Save' icon.
- You can now click on the 'Save' icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Your boost is now active across all Categories and Collections.
To read more on a use case on how you can use the Global Boost (T-score), click here.